Open your fridge and pull out:
- 1 cup already cooked ground beef (I use Colvin Ranch grass-fed beef)
- 1 cup already cooked pasta (I use Montebello organic farfelle pasta)
- 2 tbsp fresh chevre with herbes de provence (I use Twin Oaks Creamery chevre from the Olympia Farmers Market)
- plain cabbage kraut (I use homemade, but OlyKraut is a great storebought option)
1. Put the pasta in a bowl and plop chevre on top.
2. With clean hands, rub the chevre all over the pasta. Get in all the little crevices.
3. Lick your fingers clean. Do not waste one bit of that amazing cheese.
4. Top with beef and kraut, and eat.
And if you're following your dinner with some creamy tart rhubarb homemade ice cream, well then, you're just like me!